Saturday, September 29, 2007

Meet my sweet pretty Muffin...

Hello people! Meet my sweet pretty Muffin. Muffin is a Japanese Spitz dog and she is now 4 years old. She got nice thick white shiny hair. She has 3 brothers namely: Kobie, Cyrus and Simba (died when he was 2 years old). Muffin parent’s name is Bingo and Cookie. Muffin loves to eat and sleep. She also loves to play with her brothers. She usually wakes me up in the morning. She is really attentive when I am talking to her. She even sometimes replies my question in barking and smiling. Muffin likes to be pampered; she loves massage especially in her head and back. We love them so much and treated them as part of our family.

That’s all for now, about my sweet Muffin. I’ll be posting more on updates about Muffin and her family every now and then…

0 Comments: